Founded as a fabric and sewing accessories business in 1970, Bouclair has evolved into a lifestyle brand offering affordable, fashionable decor for every room of the home. After noticing a significant shift in consumer behavior at the end of the ‘90s, Peter Goldberg acquired Bouclair from its founder, in 2003. The company went on to open numerous stores in Ontario and subsequently became a popular name among Canadian homeowners. In order to compete in the digital world, Goldberg launched Bouclair’s e-commerce site in March of 2014. He also introduced the company’s first complete line of furniture, adding to Bouclair's already successful home accents, window treatments, and wall decor collections.
- SEO Video Marketing: The Next Level of Promoting Your SEO Through Video ContentIn Tech
- Reason for the Popularity of Salwar KameezIn Fashion & Beauty
- Use These 5 Hacks to Become a Pro Business NetworkerIn Business
- How to Treat Pregnancy Dizziness Naturally?In Health
- What Safety Equipment is Required on a Boat?In Tours & Tracking
One stop solution to
All your needs.
Reach NowOnline Reputation Repair