Luiza Vickers was born on March 14, 1979, in Poland. Growing up in Poland at those times while not easy gave families a chance to share in what really mattered togetherness, shared struggle, and God. Luiza's family owned a small farm where they harvested all their own produce and meat. In 1979 they had to as the political system made times hard all over Eastern Europe. At 16 Luiza Vickers emigrated to the United States of America moving to Greenpoint, a community of some 50,000 Poles in Brooklyn NYC. She studied in American schools and due to her academic excellence graduated 2 years early and was given a full scholarship to the John Jay College of Criminal Justice. In 1997 she met the man who would become her husband Damon Vickers.
- How to Remove Your MakeupIn Beauty Tips
- How to Prepare for Your MOT in Five Simple StepsIn Cars
- Keep Your Home Sparkling CleanIn Home Improvement
- Things to Remember While Hiring Online Insurance Brokers in IndiaIn Finance
- SEO Video Marketing: The Next Level of Promoting Your SEO Through Video ContentIn Tech
One stop solution to
All your needs.
Reach NowOnline Reputation Repair