Entrepreneurship – The concept is still unclear in the mind of people. Usually, they ask – how to become a successful online entrepreneur?
Initially, let us shed light at the dictionary explanation of entrepreneur in order to know what exactly an entrepreneur is before going any further.
Cambridge dictionaries online define – “Someone who starts their own business, especially when this involves risks”
No confusion, it seems to be very clear that if you start your own business, you are an entrepreneur. However, the journey also includes an element of risks.
Bang on! New business involves certain risks with it. Neil Haboush said that entrepreneurs are willing to take much greater risks than your average new business starter.
How Exactly Do You Become A Successful Entrepreneur?
Well, that`s a million dollar question. If this would be prescribed with reliable formula, you all will be multi-millionaires. There will be no risk and so paradoxically, perhaps no more entrepreneurs!
Successful entrepreneurs seem to possess certain characteristics that drive an entrepreneur and makes them different to most other people. In addition, strengthen their vision compared to mere mortals?
For certain there are a number of qualities that Neil Haboush shared and without them, they would probably not be entrepreneurs.
In simple words, Neil Haboush described an entrepreneur – the one who is willing to work hard at their own business is an entrepreneur. However, it has to be more than that. Many people try to make it on their own and many in fact most fail, often just giving up because their efforts do not produce the quick enough results hoped for.
However, the real entrepreneur is remorseless in the pursuit of their goal. It is as much about achievement as it is about money but the money, as you might guess, is the real sign of success.
Entrepreneurialism has making money at its heart and the means to this is almost incidental.
You could sum up the major qualities of a successful entrepreneur as follows:
- A successful entrepreneur thinks outside the box and is never satisfied with mediocrity in any part of their life.
- To become a successful entrepreneur is not necessarily obsessive, but is extremely highly motivated and committed to achieving their goal.
- Entrepreneur`s journey will be determined by its likelihood of success, not because it is enjoyable or laudable. Ultimately the enjoyment is in the success.
- Successful entrepreneur leverage the efforts of others. This is a good and beneficial thing as long as it does not involve exploitation.
- An obstacle is never difficult to overcome. Where there is a will, there is away. It is all in the mindset!
- There is no giving up even when the way is fraught with setbacks. Expect them.
- Entrepreneurs will do whatever it takes to reach the goal even if it means starting again.
- The successful entrepreneur must be able to handle both risk and stress. If not, burn out is extremely likely.
From above Neil Haboush`s advice, it seems clear that an entrepreneur is no a special breed, but it’s just going the extra miles.
Do you think you have at least one of the above qualities? If yes, you`re probably a step away to start your success.
business, Entrepreneur, Neil Haboush, successful