To Become an Author of APS these are “The Bare Essentials for Every Post”, We Publish:
Successful guest contributions are Comprehensive, Data-Driven, And Interesting Posts that inspire, give insight into current trends, and offer actionable takeaway tips. While we tend to skew toward content about some trending and specific topics, that’s what online readers are willing to read. We’re also interested in publishing any topic that readers care about, which includes things like art, finance, real estate, travelogue, sports, business, politics, and other interesting things.
We always look for the following things while we publish:
- Original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Stories reflect the writing style/tone of an appropriate blog structure. We need to be casual, yet helpful, and typically avoid buzzwords and jargon.
- Proper acknowledgment of data, quotations, facts, and outside content referenced in the story.
- Blog/Stories typically run about 800 to 1500 words, though longer is fine but more than 1,900 words will not get published.
- Please don’t submit the copied content which is already posted on some other websites.
- Please fill in the author’s details before submitting the content on the website.
- Once the content is published we will not remove the content from the website.
- Other Straight Red Flags that will get your post rejected straight away.
- > Link on Images – Any sort of links on Images will be straight away rejected
> Text on Images – Like promotional banners with text
> Links on the First and last paragraph of the content.
> More than 2 links in 500 words – 1 External 2 internal
> Marketing content that makes absolutely no sense
> No Affiliate links in posts –Short URLs – Affiliate links – Pills website
> We don’t accept CASINO. GAMBLING or CBD content
Please note we can alter the content (TITLE, FEATURED IMAGES & BODY TEXT) if we need to edit any of these for much-needed purposes.