The Bare Essentials for Every Post, We Publish:
Successful guest contributions are Comprehensive, Data-Driven, And Interesting Posts that inspire, give insight into current trends and offer actionable takeaway tips. While we tend to skew toward content about some trending and specific topics, that’s online readers are willing to read. We’re also interested in publishing any topic that readers care about, which includes things like art, finance, real estate, travelogue, sports, business, politics and other interesting things.
We always look for following things while we publish:
- Original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Stories reflect the writing style/tone of an appropriate blog structure. We need to be casual, yet helpful, and typically avoid buzzwords and jargon.
- Proper acknowledgment of data, quotations, facts and outside content referenced in the story.
- Blog/Stories typically run about 450 to 1000 words, though longer is fine but more than 1,200 words will not get published.
- If you need Do-follow links. You have to pay for it . No-follow is free for all our Authors.
- Please don’t submit the copied content which is already posted on some other websites.
- Please fill the author details before submitting the content on the website.