Sorin Capital Jim Higgins
Jim Higgins founded Sorin in 2004 and is Sorin’s Managing Partner and Chief Investment Officer. Prior to founding Sorin, Mr. Higgins was Senior Managing Director and Co-Head of Bear Stearns’ CMBS/Commercial Mortgage business, responsible for all capital commitment, new issuance, securitization, secondary trading, structuring and research for CMBS, commercial mortgage whole loans and commercial real estate CDOs.
- Top 8 Tips for Building an Effective Business WebsiteIn Business
- How to Start a Relationship With Your Crush In Love Stories
- 4 Common Grains Found in Lebanese FoodIn Food
- What do you Need to Start an On-demand Fuel Delivery Business?In Business
- What to Know Before Buying a Bracelet?In Fashion & Beauty
One stop solution to
All your needs.
Reach NowOnline Reputation Repair