Magento is one of the oldest and most popular eCommerce platforms amongst merchants. Also, it is a perfect place for merchants with plans of global domination. Because Magento is loaded with a number of amazing features and it also allows users to personalize their online store to their heart’s content. This, as a result, can aid merchants using the Magento platform to deliver a unique navigation experience that uniquely complements their business model, products, and services. This can be achieved in a number of ways in Magento, from creating independent UIs to carefully customizing Magento themes.
However, creating an interactive UI is not as easy as it sounds. Because for creating interactive, visually appealing, and unique UIs, merchants must be aware of their business requirements. Also, they must have a premade PSD for how they want their site’s UI to appear and then proceed with PSD to Magento conversion process for creating a suitable UI according to their requirement. With this article, today we will take a look at the best practices for creating amazing UIs. But before we dive into that, let us take a look at the benefits of having a personalized UI:
1.A personalized UI can aid merchants in making their online store’s navigation much convenient for their visitors.
2. Also with a custom template for storefront merchants can use UI elements according to their business requirements and can improve their store’s performance as well.
3. Further, having a distinguished UI will also aid Magento merchants in creating consistency across every platform by using specific colors and navigation patterns. This can be an effective way for merchants to create an out of the box brand image in their visitor’s psyche.
Top best practices for creating efficient Magento UI
Since UI is an important part of making an online store successful creating unique, interactive, and efficient UIs are very important. As without a unique UI, merchants might find it hard to stand apart from the crowd and create a unique identity for their brands.
However, to achieve this, using best practices for creating Magento UI is a must. Below is a list of a few of those amazing UI best practices that can aid merchants in achieving higher profits and sales.
1. Creating a customer-focused navigation system is a must for merchants to make the best out of their UI. As with customer-focused navigation, users will be able to find their desired sections and products with ease. Merchants can easily implement this concept by providing voice and image search option for their online store This might also aid merchants in decreasing the abandonment rates.
2. Filters are an essential part of making an eCommerce store’s UI convenient and efficient. So, carefully creating filters for providing streamlined results according to a buyer’s requirement is also very important for delivering a pleasant navigation experience.
3. Keeping a minimalistic design and consistent color theme is also a crucial part of making an eCommerce store’s UI look appealing. To achieve this, merchants must preplan the layout of their eCommerce store’s pages and minimize the Call To Action buttons whenever it is possible. As these two factors can change the way customers feel about your brand dramatically.
To Wrap Up
UI is a crucial part of an eCommerce store as it is responsible for representing your brand in front of your target audience. Hence, putting extra effort into creating amazing and out of the box UIs is a must for merchants to ensure a constant flow of profit and sales. To achieve this, use the UI best practices mentioned above today.