Since the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, a lot of research has been done to find the best solution to disinfect surfaces. The virus can stay on particular surfaces for a very long time, so constant disinfecting is deemed very important. Finally, a vaccine for the virus has been created, but preventive measures must be taken until it reaches the masses. Electrostatic Disinfection Services are very good at disinfecting high traffic areas in commercial spaces. Since many offices are still operating at full or limited capacity, this service can help ensure that no harmful germs or diseases are spread.
What Is Electrostatic Disinfection?
Initially, when COVID-19 was discovered, it was suggested that each surface in an office building should be cleaned using conventional cleaning methods. These methods include spraying the surface with a disinfectant and then wiping it clean, along with many other similar techniques. However, this is an extremely labor-intensive task, especially if you own a business and cannot afford to spend time doing this multiple times a day. Doing the job manually also means that it will not be done 100% percent correctly. You will end up missing spots that could potentially remain infected. An electrostatic disinfecting machine comes with a low-pressure sprayer that evenly sprays a surface, and these positively charged ions cover the entire body like a bubble wrap. All the nooks and crannies are also covered as the spray is very evenly spread. These captured vapors are one of the most effective methods for disinfecting your surfaces.
Why Get Electrostatic Disinfection Services?
The answer to this question is simple; it is one of the most effective solutions for thoroughly sanitizing and disinfecting your office. When you are running a business, the safety of your employees and workers is your responsibility. Hiring a disinfecting company will guarantee that the job is done right and the best cleaning methods and techniques are being used. The cleaning professionals can help you decide how often you need disinfecting services for your particular office space.
Benefits of Electrostatic Disinfection
- Reduces the amount of time and energy required to get to hard-to-reach areas; the evenly spreading spray ensures that all the space in your office is disinfected.
- 9% of the bacteria are killed within 5 seconds of the spray. Coronavirus can live on surfaces for a long time, but these charged vapors will kill it in seconds.
- The chemical vapors are used under controlled conditions so that no adverse effects can be witnessed.
- The disinfectant is safe to be sprayed on metal equipment and electric appliances like desktops or web servers.
- The services are affordable and long-lasting, so you do not have to worry about the additional costs incurred.
In post-COVID-19 times, it will still be essential to pay attention to your level of cleanliness, especially in a working environment. It would help if you educated your employees about the importance of staying safe even after the virus has subsided.