The outer packaging is without doubt as important as the component in it. Most of the time, your consumers grab your products just by being captivated by its packaging. Especially in the food industry, the more enticing your packet is, the better impact you have on your consumers. In short, your packaging represents your food and even brand. That’s why never ever underestimate the power of impressive packaging!
Some Latest Trends in Packaging That Should Be Adapted Immediately!
If you own a food business, it’s time you upgraded and adapted the recent trends in food packaging. In Sydney, SG Packaging provides you the most affordable and best in quality packaging solutions that will help you sell your food products better by grabbing your clients’ attention and retaining it too. So, what are the most happening food packaging trends at present?
- Technology-enabled packaging Today, the consumer needs to know everything. Today, your packaging needs to have a special QR code printed on it or with a barcode that can be assessed with a smartphone. This lets your consumer know all about the ingredients, packaging, manufacturing date, etc.
- Vintage inspiration in designs— One more packaging trend that’s winning hearts is vintage-inspired design. This basically resembles the packaging found from the bygone eras, and thus attracts lots of curious and nostalgic hearts.
- See-through packaging — Some of your consumers won’t be satisfied with your packaging. They’ll want to see what’s inside the pack and how good it actually looks. That’s when see-through or transparent packaging works. This trend has been consistent since years and always works in impressing your customers.
- Portable packaging— Another latest favourite of the masses is the portable packaging. Consumers just love to carry your cutely packaged foodstuff in style. With most of them preferring a take away than dine-in option, such portable food packs are going to be super-efficient for them.
- Personalization in packaging — Lots of prominent global food companies today have adapted to the policy of personalising the packets as per the customer’s needs. The customers in return love to flaunt it in their social media channels and increase your reach through it.
- Sustainability in packaging — Most of your customers are ready to pay some amount extra if you provide them a sustainable packaging. They love saving the bottle or box used for packing for further usage and therefore this kind of packaging is said to be the most preferred one.
- Minimum design and print — The food packaging world has adopted decent, plain graphic designing with the least prints and designs. No matter what kind of material is used for packaging, neat design with an attractive color is enough to attract your customers.
All these trends are happening in the food packaging industry today. And that’s why if you want to move with the trends and have a powerful impact on your customers, adopt them immediately!