Want to get the best deal for accidental warranty of your mobile phone? Consumer priority service comes up with an irresistible accidental warranty plan. Want to know what you will get in the deal?
- Cell phone Accidental Warranty Plan by CPS, $3.99 every Month, Pay the First Month, Get Month 2 and 3 Free ($49.99 Value)
- Covers unintentional drops under 6 feet; fluid spills; split LCD shows; non-useful touch screens; battery, camera, and catch issues; and USB port harm
- Covers new gadgets acquired inside the previous 90 days or utilized gadgets at present under scope through a transporter
- 100% complete parts and work scope; repairs performed and ensured by maker approved experts
- Scratch off whenever for an expert evaluated discount; no agreements or long haul commitments
- $75 deductible
- Return shipping (protection and mark required) included
- Proceeded with scope is $3.99 and a seemingly endless amount of time limited time esteem closes.
The Fine Print
Limited time promotional value terminates 90 days after buy. Amount paid never lapses. Restrain 5 for every individual. Restrain 1 for each request. You can buy this online only. Warranty plan will automatically renew after the initial 3 months with a $3.99 month to month charge. The client may cancel out whenever needed. The dealer is exclusively responsible to buyers for the care and nature of the publicized goods and services.
About Consumer Priority Service
Consumer priority service provides extended warranty coverage for from high-end consumer electronics to computers, mobiles to major appliances and more. With a warranty from Consumer Priority Service, clients can protect their top of the line gadgets with an expanded service plan. These plans cover horde gear, from portable workstations i.e. laptops and TVs to nanny cams, leaf blowers, and even massage chairs. The organization’s agents help clients select the plans that work best for them, regardless of whether that implies scratch and dent coverage for an appliance or a mobile device. Should something happen to your stuff, Consumer Priority Service works rapidly to determine claims using their basic five-stage process?