We have all been there- those times where you are all glam up but those strands of hair won’t let you be great. A frizzy hair! A constant battle, ruining our beauty game and bruising our egos. While many blame it on their hair texture and think it’s normal, this might not always be the case. Your hair can become frizzy when it’s dry and is trying to reach out for moisture in the humid hair. Sometimes, it can be as a result of a whole lot of things you are doing wrong in your hair care regimen(overheating, bleaching, and many more). Whatever the case might be, 1 gravity, one of the best hairdressing salons in Singapore is here to provide healthy ways of getting rid of frizzy hair. Before we get in, check out 1 Gravity reviews to see they have won the heart of many over the years when it comes to hair-related issues. It’s time to bid frizzy hair bye. Bring on the sleek look, please!
Wash your hair properly
- The first step to taming frizz is to wash your hair wisely. For this, wash your hair with lukewarm water and follow up with a cold water rinse. Hot water tends to strip your hair of its natural oils, leaving it dry and frizzy.
- Sometimes, over-shampooing is not always your hair best friend. Therefore, ditch shampoo for conditions sometimes and alternate between the two during wash days. Conditioners help to keep your strands hydrated for easy penetration of moisture.
- Apply some goodies into your hair after washing with a moisturizing hair mask. When your hair is nourished and moisturized, that stubborn hair frizz does not need to look for moisture elsewhere.
Use the right product
- Avoid shampoo that contains harsh chemicals such as sulfate, paraben, or that are alcohol-based one which may strip away too much moisture, causing air to dry and frizz up.
- Moreover, when searching for conditioner or hair mask, opt for protein-packed ones and those with oils like castor oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil that are amazing for hydration and shine. You can also DIY your product and tweak it according to your needs.
- You can also use humectant like glycerin to fight against frizz. Glycerin works by absorbing moisture from the air which makes your hair less frizzy.
Use the styling tools correctly
- If you aren’t keen on frizz and you are someone that uses a blowdryer for your styling, you might want to consider using the right one. Invest in a good blow dryer to not only keep down the frizz but also cut down your blow-drying time in half.
- Also, avoid blow-drying on high heat and only apply this tool when your hair is air-dried 80%-90%. This way, you are not causing damage to your hair strands while also keeping frizz at bay.
Adopt good hair practices
Keep your hands off your hair! This might be the best solution for many of us who are guilty of this. The less you touch your hair, the less frizz.
Combing your hair when it’s dry? You are sure in for a frizzy mess. Avoid combing your hair when in its dry state as this disrupts the cuticles. Instead, comb when it’s still wet or damp.
Relaxers, straighteners, bleaches, dyes are causing more harm than good to your hair by making it dry, brittle, and even break. That is why you need to cut down on processing your hair.
For all your hair treatment and styling, 1 gravity your one-stop-shop for customized solutions. Go through the 1 Gravity reviews to see how the company is transforming the beauty industry with its expertise.