It takes a lot of capital to buy a Luxury apartment in central Delhi. Therefore, it is important that you should do due diligence before you choose a premium priced apartment. In this article, we have spelt out a few points that you need to take into account when you are planning to choose the right apartment.
1. The first point of importance when you are looking for Luxury apartments for sale in Delhi is the location. Location plays an important role in not only determining the price of a flat but also what kind of infrastructure, you can expect when you move into the apartment of your choice.
2. The second point to consider when you are planning to buy a luxury apartment in central Delhi or any other places, is the architecture of the building. Make sure that the builder had used high-quality materials and superior design to ensure a fantastic living condition in the apartment as well as in the housing complex.
3. When you are going to spend lakhs and sometimes crores of rupees to buy a property then it is expected that you should get the best amenities. Look carefully at what kind of amenities are availableon the property. These could include a park, a gym, a jogging track, a minimart, and so on.
4. Security is another aspect which you should focus very carefully when you are planning to buy a luxury apartment. Find out what kind of security options are available for you and your family, like whether the apartment complex has 24X7 security guard at the main gate, gated property, CCTV, alarms and others.
5. You must take into account the maintenance cost that is associated with that property. Sometimes people buy a big fancy house without thinking about the maintenance cost they have to incur for the rest of their life. Carefully study, how much it may cost if you want to remodel the apartment or what are the recurring cost you have to incur every month on the property.
6. You should also look if the property you are interested in is embroiled in any kind of legal dispute. Buy only those properties where the seller has a clear title to the property.
7. You must also look at the resale value of the property. Many times people buy a luxury apartment for investment purposes. In such a case looking for resale value becomes important. However, even if you are not looking to buy the house for investment purposes, it would be wise take into account the resale value of the property in case such eventuality occurs in the future.
8. Carefully research the reputation of the builder in the market. When you are spending such a huge amount of your hard earned money in buying a property, you should thoroughly research the goodwill of the builder and what kind of materials he uses for building houses. If you have the time and resources, then you should contact some of his earlier clients to enquire about their experience of living in an apartment that was built by that builder.buy a Luxury apartment in central Delhi, Luxury Apartment