Lynette Boggs Perez
Lynette Boggs-Perez is an attorney and mediator representing individuals and facilitating settlements in family, child custody, child welfare and juvenile justice cases in eight counties throughout south Texas, including Bexar County. Before her life as a lawyer, Attorney Boggs worked in both city and county government in Las Vegas, Nevada for 15 years. She is a former Assistant City Manager for the City of Las Vegas. In 1999, she became the first woman elected to lead a City Council ward in the history of that city. She is also a former Clark County Commissioner. President George W. Bush appointed her as one of his six citizen trustees of the United States Naval Academy to alongside 12 members of Congress. She is a past board member of the Miss America Organization.
- Top 8 Tips for Building an Effective Business WebsiteIn Business
- How to Start a Relationship With Your Crush In Love Stories
- 4 Common Grains Found in Lebanese FoodIn Food
- What do you Need to Start an On-demand Fuel Delivery Business?In Business
- What to Know Before Buying a Bracelet?In Fashion & Beauty
One stop solution to
All your needs.
Reach NowOnline Reputation Repair