Lynette Boggs Perez
Lynette Boggs-Perez is an attorney and mediator representing individuals and facilitating settlements in family, child custody, child welfare and juvenile justice cases in eight counties throughout south Texas, including Bexar County. Before her life as a lawyer, Attorney Boggs worked in both city and county government in Las Vegas, Nevada for 15 years. She is a former Assistant City Manager for the City of Las Vegas. In 1999, she became the first woman elected to lead a City Council ward in the history of that city. She is also a former Clark County Commissioner. President George W. Bush appointed her as one of his six citizen trustees of the United States Naval Academy to alongside 12 members of Congress. She is a past board member of the Miss America Organization.
- Here’s How Tax Resolution Services Can Lend a Helping HandIn Finance
- Enterprise Mobile App Trends- Everything You Need To KnowIn Tech
- Luxury Office Furniture in DubaiIn Home Improvement
- The Best Ways to Market Pressure Washing BusinessIn Business
- How Many Different Types of Earrings are there?In Fashion & Beauty
One stop solution to
All your needs.
Reach NowOnline Reputation Repair