Dale A. Hayes
Dale is a second generation Las Vegan and his son Tripp is a third generation. Dale graduated from Durango High School and received a golf/athletic scholarship from Point Loma College. Dale started as a true freshman and played in several collegiate tournaments. In 2001, Dale graduated from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. In 2004, he received his Juris Doctor Degree, graduating in the top third of his class from the William S. Boyd School of Law. While at Boyd, Dale defended juveniles accused of crimes as a student attorney of the Thomas & Mack Legal Clinic. Dale was involved in various criminal defenses ranging from drug possession to grand theft. Dale previously served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Stewart L. Bell.
- How to Look After Your Mental HealthIn Uncategorized
- How can web developers easily convert XML files to JSON?In Tech
- Importance of Comparing Inverter Battery Price and How to Do ItIn Home Improvement
- The Perfect Skin Care Regimen to Follow in Your 40sIn Beauty Tips
- Cinnamon Uses and Benefits – What are Daar Cheeni Powder Benefits?In Food
One stop solution to
All your needs.
Reach NowOnline Reputation Repair