Right now play school business has become an extremely lucrative business that can’t be ignored. However, like any other business, it needs to have an interested person some know-how, and ample funds to begin the play school.
However, there are many education franchise opportunities, which can be grabbed to benefit from getting in the play school venture. But the key question here is how to grab them?
This is the first step that one needs to take. An interested person who wants to start a play school, has to first gauge the current need in the chosen area or city. This is essentially the first part that has to be done right because without demand, the service will just incur upkeep cost to the entrepreneur. Hence, a market survey is necessary to understand the need and kind of requirement there is for the play-school or any other kind of educational services.
Once, the opportunities are identified and gauged well; it is time to look for the right organisation to seek the franchise. Looking online and finding the best organisation that has a successfully established chain of play schools or educational products is what an entrepreneur needs. Now contacting one of them or a few of them to find the requirements for taking their franchise is the only step here.
There are few sets of qualifying requirements for taking a franchise of an established play school brand. These may have below-mentioned criteria;
- Fund for investment
- Land with or without building (ownership or leased)
- Sound health and social character
- Ambition to grow in the education industry
Some documents may have to be submitted as well as a one-time franchise fee may be needed to paid in advance before any other process is followed by the franchise organisation.
Commencing The Education Franchise
Once a collaboration has been made with the organisation for the play school business, many things become much easy. Now there are few things that an entrepreneur has to furnish at his or her end. They are below mentioned, but not limited to it only.
- Infrastructure: The building has to be made if it is not already there. If it is there, then it has to be developed in accordance with the requirement and guidelines given by the governing franchise organisation as well as within the restrictions of the local construction body. This may take a few weeks to a few months. Hence, the entrepreneur should be ready to sustain oneself and also save funds aside for future requirements.
- Permits: There will be many permits and license needed, before and after starting the play school. They all must be procured legally and renewed before they expire to be valid.
- Man-Power: Human-resource recruitment for every aspect of the play school and then training them for their roles is of utmost importance. They will make or break the business.
Other than the above three, there are many other vital aspects of initiating the project after grabbing one of the education franchise opportunities which should be paid attention to.