Sage 50 EFT Direct (Electronic Fund Transfer) integration was introduced in Sage in 50 2016.3
To improve Sage EFT Direct performance, Sage 50 now has the integration of EFT Direct as a built-in feature instead of a separate install.
Sage Customer Support does now no longer offers help for problems associated with third-party merchandise or enhancements, hardware, record customizations, nation or federal tax-associated questions, or precise accounting questions. Please contact your Sage enterprise partner, community administrator, or accountant for help. Please assess this record for extra facts at the scope of Sage Customer Support Services.
- You will need to get the EFT account credentials out of your bank earlier than putting in place EFT in Sage 50
- Sage 50 has no direct connection to your bank
- Upload in Sage 50 handiest method files are being generated to be uploaded to the bank.
- You will manually must add the generated report to the bank through a delegated internet site created through your financial institution
- If you’ve got got a preceding stand-on my own Sage 50 EFT Direct 2016 and older setup, you could import Employee, Vendor or Customer Banking records via foremost display screen File, Import/Export, Import EFT Direct records.
- In order to apply EFT, you could set up via Sage 50s essential display through clicking Setup, Settings, Company, Payment Processing, you’ve got got the choice for Direct Payments (Beanstream / Bambora) and EFT Direct
- Once you choose EFT Direct, you could fill withinside the relaxation of the records such as: Bank Name, Name.
- Select Setup Employee, Vendor or Customer record’s Direct Deposit tab with banking information.
- After all of the deposit cheques have been published inside Sage 50:
- Navigate from the principle display, File, Import / Export, Upload Direct payments, Employee Direct Deposit alternatives or use every module’s Upload Direct Deposit icon on Related Tasks.
- After deciding on the Upload icon, pick out Upload Direct Deposit File, wherein the alternatives for Status, Date Range for cheques to Display and Select to Upload are displayed
- Once you choose the cheques and click on Upload, Sage 50 EFT Direct display comes up with “Use Transaction Date, Use Funds Available Date, Create No. and Creation Date”. Note: Sage 50 does now no longer join at once together along with your bank. The Upload button, on this case, means
- to generate the document
- Click Next to save this EFT Direct File to a region for your laptop to finish the EFT Direct document era.
- This era document might want to be uploaded to your banks online website for processing.