User experience (UX) has long been at the core of search ranking algorithms at Google and other search engines. So, it will continue to be the big thing in search engine optimization (SEO) for the current and in the future. So what are the other major trends that are redefining the SEO landscape? What are these latest trends that you should ask your SEO services India implement for your brand’s online presence?
Here are 3 SEO trends your Search engine optimization company India cannot ignore.
Google now gives lots of importance to the reputation of the brand and the individual publishing the content on behalf of a brand. It measures this reputation in terms of E-A-T, which stands for:
- Expertise: Each page must have high-quality content developed preferably by a subject matter expert.
- Authoritativeness: Your website must have a certain authority on the subject.
- Trustworthiness: There must be authoritative links pointing to the site from other trusted sites.
So your SEO company must help build your company’s E-A-T. This also means that your brand will have to work harder to build a greater reputation. If you have poor reviews and customer service issues, it is going to affect your search rankings.
Your SEO campaigns should be based on high-quality content to build trustworthiness. Besides, your company’s offline image will now go online. Everything is going to count from market repetition to offline awards, customer service quality to supply chain excellence to niche products, and much more.
2. Voice Search Optimization
Over 50% of all searches will take place in the form of a voice search in 2020. If you have not already embraced voice-based SEO, you should find the Best SEO company in India that can help you with it.
It is important your SEO service provider addresses the following areas when optimizing for voice:
- Schema Markup: A new type of market gets released every few weeks. Structured data has become highly granular. Tens of millions of smart speakers exist just inside the US. Your SEO agency must determine schema integration into your website to make the most of the voice search demands being processed every month.
- Speakable: Ask your agency to consider the implementation of Speakable (Beta) used within Google Assistant.
- Google Actions: Consider using Actions for the following reasons:
- Getting Google Assistant to use your apps
- Deliver your app in results against user queries
- Let users search for and engage with the app
3. Create Structured Data
Search ranking algorithms still cannot fully get around ‘context’. It is still required to give search engines certain cues or hits to get a clearer understanding before delivering results.
So how can your SEO services India address this need? By creating structured data. Structuring data allows search engines to understand:
- What information is on the page
- How each element is related to other elements on the page
- How the page is related to other pages on the website
When done the right way, structured data can allow you to publish content for any search engine, machine, voice assistant, or chatbot with the right context for providing service to your customers.
So your Search engine optimization company India must also develop structured data as part of your SEO strategy. So these are 3 of the latest in-trend SEO elements or factors. Make sure to implement them as part of your current and future strategies to succeed with your search rankings.