Keeping your skin healthy and young is as important as keeping your body healthy because the skin is the first thing that gets noticed when we go out with someone. Beautiful and radiant skin creates a unique impression and good personality when you stand up in between the crowd and good skin boosts up your confidence. But never fall for the toxic beauty products in eager to get good skin fast as it may work for a short period of time but after some time it will be used to your skin and won’t work anymore and may show side effects lately. There are numerous Organic Skincare Companies in the market offering the same beauty products but organically derived.
There are no side effects of using Organic Skin Products as it is completely natural and vegan-free so, it’s safe to try even on sensitive skin and all skin types. Our skin absorbs 75% of what we put on it so, it’s very important to choose a high-quality organic product that is suitable for your skin and targets your issues for which you are using.
Reasons to switch organic products:
- Organic products have fewer toxins and harmful chemicals.
- Organic products are the reason behind a healthy lifestyle.
- Organic products reduce irritation and inflammation.
- Organic always works better than chemical products.
- Organic products are non-allergic and don’t cause side-effects.
- Natural products keep wrinkles away
- Natural products provide happy and healthy skin in a few usages.
Some organic ingredients that are widely used in beauty industries:
There are plenty of beauty ingredients that are widely used in organic companies that are charcoal, aloe Vera, rosehip oil, cocoa, and many more. We are blessed with Mother Nature’s gift of so many natural ingredients which can be used for multipurpose use for hair and skin.
List of chemical you have been using for years:
- SLS: This is a toxic ingredient that builds upon lungs, hearts, and brains when coming in contact with skin, and many cause organ damage and allergies.
- Aluminum: It’s being used in a variety of perfumes that blocks the pores of the skin that prevents toxins from excreting. Toxic then travels to the closest organ where perfume is sprayed and causes breast cancer.
- Mineral oil/parabens: Paraben is used for storing the cosmetic for a longer period of time, it’s basically oily which sits on the skin and prevents the skin to breathe.
- Synthetic fragrance: This one is the danger as it is completely loaded with chemicals. It can be called poison that can cause dizziness, hyperpigmentation, vomiting, nausea, and many more.
- Artificial colors: Many beauty companies use artificial colors to give an attractive look such as lip balm, lipsticks, hair colors, and many more. This component causes allergies and irritation on skin and hair.
Skin is the only thing that is lifelong and keeps breathing forever so, feed your skin with the best quality organic products that make your skin happy and glow from within. Organic products might take time to work but it will never leave you in regret. So, if you are switching to an organic skincare routine, start with Rose Oil For Skin that is proven to provide plumping and moisturizing to the skin hence making you fall in love with your skin.