Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is one of the game platforms which have gained a lot of popularity during lockdown with people getting bored at home. The weapon segment is one of the biggest aspects of the game. And, during any tournament different people in the same game would prefer different weapons while playing.
And, with CSGO prime accounts for sale that you buy along with weapons, many myths are surrounding this game too. The misconceptions have been there for a long time which then sometimes spreads like a forest fire. Here are some of them which should be bunked as soon as possible.
- Reload Happens Faster When you Do Quick Switching: There was a time when players would be switching weapons at the end of a reload animation. And then again switch right back to the primary weapon. This was done so that the reloading could be a little bit quick. The myth was a true one when the 1.6 version of CSGO was there which has now been patched out by Valve. But now, quick switching would not provide you with any measurable advantage.
- Fire With Much More Ease When You Crouch: One major myth that has been dominating the CSGO world would be that crouching makes shooting a lot more accurate. You might find a lot of professional CSGO fighters shooting by crouching but that is not because of accuracy. Crouching would lower the crosshair. And when you fire keeping it low, it would mean firing centrally towards the opponent. Shooting at the center of the player would ensure that you would be hitting the opponent accurately and not go for a wrong shot. With CSGO prime accounts, the guide provided would help you in gaining knowledge regarding shooting opponents at an advantage.
- While Playing you Die you Lose Weapons: The rules of dropping in CSGO could be a confusing one. According to the rules of the games when you die, if you have your primary weapon with you, you would not drop your secondary weapon. And when you are not carrying the primary one, you would be dropping the secondary weapon. If carrying grenades, you would be dropping one from the first slot of what you have.
- Weapon Pickups in a Game are Audible to the Rest: The sound of a weapon being picked up would be very much audible in the game when the controller would be using it. And, this often leads the controller to believe that others could hear them too. But that is not the case as many CSGO prime account holders have tested it over YouTube and the internet. The same would go for grenade pins, no one could hear the sound or detect you. Though the player in control would be able to make out the noise, other players who are in the same tournament or nearby would not be able to hear anything. But you could hear the firing modes being switched.
- A Grenade in Midair would Cause it to Detonate: You might think that throwing the grenade mid-air would detonate. Also, some of the skill players can do it. The shot though no matter how accurate it would, the grenade would not detonate in midair.
So, these are some of the myths which are out there regarding CSGO which should be debunked. Many more have perpetuated over the years. And, while you would be hearing about a lot of them with time, make sure that you are careful while understanding what is believable and is not.