When it comes to Malaysia’s energy sector, it is not just the government that is actively contributing. Many companies in Malaysia have started to enter the energy sector. They are doing this to improve the energy supply for the citizens.
This relieves the Malaysian government, which has to provide its citizens with sufficient energy. Companies like Ace Holdings and its listed company Ace Market MNHB have also ventured into the energy sector.
Their goal is to provide Malaysians with an efficient and reliable source of energy. They want to explore alternative ways of generating energy besides fuel or petroleum.
The alternative energy source they have chosen is solar energy. Solar energy is derived from a natural source, the sun. Energy experts will find a way to harness the energy of sunlight.
About Ace Holdings
ACE Holdings, the parent company of Ace Group, is an investment holding company with many innovative business ideas. ACE Ace Group was founded over three decades ago and has been evolving ever since.
Its founding motto is to effectively utilize the diverse resources at its disposal. ACE is worth more than one billion Malaysian currency in the market. It has several investments in public companies throughout Malaysia.
In addition, the group has a presence in various sectors in the international market. ACE is known for its diverse business portfolio that has given it an edge over other companies. The company has been involved in real estate, IT, multimedia, film production, finance and so on.
Ace relates well with its customers and cherished these relationships for a long time. Part of cherishing and keeping its customers’ trust is creating and developing high-quality products. The firm also prides itself in providing excellent services to its customers. Additionally, ACE Group provides solutions to customers’ problems and fulfills their needs.
Not only that, ACE workers serve people that have no access to innovative products. They enrich people’s lives no matter their economic situation.
Basically, all ACE firms give ideas and methods that are personalized according to each customer’s needs.
Ace Holdings Goals and Objectives
ACE Holdings strive to:
- Establish useful organizational structures that can utilize the firm’s resources. This will ensure that the firm maintains its quality products and excellent services.
- Research and consistently integrate new technologies into the firm’s operations. This will not affect their relationship with their customers.
- Use systems and business strategies that have been tested for their reliability in their business operations. Ensure the efficient use of these business strategies to satisfy their customers.
- Provide unique services to all their stakeholders and shareholders.
- Maintain good business ethics, standards, and integrity.
- Never take the customers’ trust for granted.
- Actively contribute to the nation’s economy. They have created job openings for the people and developed the local communities.
ACE Holdings Berhad Board of Directors
ACE Holdings Berhad has a board of directors. They are:
- The Eminent Shareholder: Tuan Yang Terutama Tun Dato’ Seri Utama Ahmad Fuzi Bin Haji Abdul Razak.
- Group Managing Director: Ybhg. Tan Sri Dato’ Seri Dr. Ting Chew Peh.
- Group Chairman: Chang Ai Nee, Annie.
- Group Executive Director: Choong Chee Meng, Calvin.
- Group Director, Group Managing Director Office: Yeo Wee Sun, Sunny.
ACE Holdings debut in the market
ACE was listed as ACE Market MN Holdings. The listed company received over 17 million RM through the IPO. Shares worth millions RM were privately floated for certain buyers.
ACE intends to use more than 30 percent of the proceeds from the sale of the shares to purchase equipment and machinery. The company has launched the bidding process for work on a large solar substation.
They will coordinate and manage the large project and ensure that it is successful. They will also be responsible for planning the technical aspects of the project. They promise not to use substandard materials that would compromise their work and integrity.
Can Ace Market and MNHB Handle This Big Project?
Yes, they can. Ace market and MNHB have the resources and abilities to get the project. They have histories of successfully completing such projects. MNHB has successfully subcontracted projects to construct, engineer, procure and commission solar substations.
They actively collaborate with the major contractors for these projects to develop high-class solar substations. These major contractors have also previously completed big energy projects successfully in the past.
Furthermore, Ace Market has underground energy specialists who have the capabilities to work on energy projects. The firm can supervise and manage the project and ensure the efficient use of resources. They can find the resources needed to start, develop, install, and commission the energy substations.
MNHB debuted in the Malaysian ACE market as part of the Ace Holdings group of companies. It sold its shares for 5 send, making it affordable for investors to buy the shares. So if you are interested in getting into the energy market, you can buy shares of MNHB and ACE Market today. If you want to have a broader portfolio, invest in ACE Group and get another source of income.