What is the best way to connect with more than 1.5 billion users across the globe at any time? WhatsApp, of course. As one of the favorite apps in the world, WhatsApp is used for hours each day by users to stay in touch with their loved ones.
Now, the same app can be used by business enterprises to connect with their customers and the target audience. Developers have released WhatsApp Business in selected markets to enable enterprises to get closer to their audience. The app can be used to send informational, promotional, and transactional messages to users anywhere in the world.
Companies provide gateway WhatsApp integration services to help enterprise connect their system to the WhatsApp API. The gateway acts as a platform where enterprises can send and receive messages using a web portal instead of a mobile phone. Tracking, group messaging, bots, reminders, notifications, marketing, customer support, etc. are some of the advantages of using the services of the companies.
Let us take a look at the features that come with the API integration for WhatsApp.
- Review logs.
- Browse through the list of sent, delivered, rejected, read messages.
- Monitor webhooks.
- Track active and resolved complaints.
- Record delivery reports and failed messages.
- Get incoming messages by configuring the endpoints.
- A webhook delivers data immediately to the app. That means any message sent by users will be routed to the web application and will be reflected on the screen for the support staff.
- WhatsApp allows one-to-one messaging where enterprises can send messages to individual users.
- The end to end encryption enables data security and keeps confidential information safe.
- Keep track of messages sent to users.
- Find out the status of a particular message by checking the message history.
Integrate with SMS gateway
- The single REST API can be used to send messages to users across more than 30 communication channels.
- Integrating with SMS gateway enables the platform to automatically reroute the message to a user’s phone number as an SMS if the message fails to get delivered via WhatsApp.
Send OTP and Other Notifications
- One Time Password can be sent to users via WhatsApp instead of an SMS.
- Send timely updates about orders, payments, and services.
- Use labels to group users into different categories based on their product preferences.
- Send messages such as a text, image, video, and document to a group in bulk.
- The cloud platform provides 99.9% uptime and sends messages using different servers to avoid server overload.
- The message traffic is balanced and monitored based on the geographical locations of the users.
Set Quick Replies
- Enterprises can set a welcome message that is sent as a reply to users when they send a message first.
- Answers for standard and repeated questions can be added to Quick Replies which will help in responding faster to a user query.
- Chatbots can assist the support staff by providing instant replies to customer queries.
- The bots can be customized to suit the requirements of the enterprise.
- Bots can be set up to send a sequence of messages to new users or to ask questions based on customer replies to pinpoint the cause of the complaint.
- Bots record the conversation and keep the chatbox active for the support staff to take over and solve the issue.
- The bots respond to user messages 24*7.
Schedule Recurring Campaigns
- Marketing tools can be integrated into the platform to use WhatsApp as a promotional channel.
- Create and schedule campaigns to send promotional messages to users about the brand.
- The messages will be sent to users according to the scheduled date and time.
- Send offers, deals, and discounts to users and allow them to make purchases from within the conversation.
Customize the assistant by adding information about the enterprise. Gupshup has enabled many top brands to gain early access to WhatsApp Business by providing them with reliable and secure API integration services.