TikTok is a social media platform merging the world into a small laughter community. Many people have created TikTok arrangements to show their talents and entertain their followers. It’s the top best social media app with daily active audience and users with an estimation of over 800 million users. The app has different features that accommodate quality video shooting. TikTok app is a short-form video streaming platform that allows users to upload their best videos to the world. Each user has some followers according to the quality and type of content they offer. The followers view and like the videos making users more popular on the site. Sometimes it’s hard to maintain the number of audiences due to the competition from other content makers. However, users can add more influence on their account buy tiktok likes to boost and attract more audience on the page.
TikTok app, however, works differently from other online social apps. The security and privacy setting are modified differently than their counterparts. The platform doesn’t use the two-factor authentication method but sends users a unique verification code every time they log in. Today TikTok is prone to hackers and haters who negatively influence other users’ accounts or even lock them out. If it might be challenging to detect when someone is using your account, but there are several ways provided in this article.
- If you see new videos that you didn’t upload on your account, it indicates someone is messing with the account.
- If the user detects new followers who you haven’t authorized to watch or view your account for private accounts.
Once you get these, ensure to change your password immediately to keep your account safe.
How to see last seen active uses (Android and IOS)
TikTok allows users to check the last activity or last login to the user’s account and which specific device was used. It provides notification on the mobile app keeping you updated; the process takes a few steps to get the details. You need to request account data from the settings, which might take one or two days to compile your data. The site is secure as once the data is sent, it only stays on downloads for four days and expires. Ensure to check the details.
How to request data?
- Open the TikTok app on your smartphone and log in using your credentials.
- On the homepage, a recommended video will play, select your profile icon at the bottom of the page.
- On your account, go to the setting option followed by the setting and privacy screen. On the same tab, click privacy and safety entry.
- On opening check for the personalization and data section, the page will provide the download you data entry tab.
- The app will show the download of your data page with two options Request data and download data. On the request data option you TikTok information is contained here, the app might take one month to process it. Click on the request data tab to continue; you can also click on download data, which will show status as pending.
- You should check the page regularly for the request; the app will notify you after receiving the requested data. Now you can download the data.
- Open the app on your device and follow the first four request data steps. When you get to the download data section, click the download tab.
- The page will show the requested data list; first-time requests will show as one entry. Now click the download button next to the recent request.
- Select the app you should download to pick your browser, which will take you to the TikTok site.
- The option will show all logins on your TikTok account, select the preferred method, and continue.
- Now enter your credentials and confirm.
- Please enter the captcha code; the app will send verification code use it to proceed.
- The browser will request to download the ZIP, which has your data by clicking the download button.
- Open the TikTok app on your smartphone and log in.
- Select your profile icon from the home screen to proceed; check for the inbox icon and tab.
- TikTok will provide an all activity tab instead of a classic inbox; the options click the account updates.
- The account updates page will reflect with all your TikTok activities and notifications.
- After checking the updates, go to manage devices screen and see all devices logged into your account.
With all the updates and data, you can tell if your account is share or not. If you notice new logins or information, you should change your password immediately.