Are you silently going through groin pain? Well, there many people who feel embarrassed discussing the groin pain related issues and suffer silently. Groin pain basically gets triggered due to different causes, including too stiff, feeble groin muscles or groin twitches or tensions.
A comprehensive workout routine that majorly targets different areas of the body or previous wounds is the best tactic to manage the groin pain.
Well, we always suggest people suffering from groin pain issues to seek the assistance of qualified sports trainer with certification in the fitness trainer course in Delhi. These people can design the right routine as per your condition.
Here are some of the recommended exercises by fitness experts that can help you ease your groin pain:
Upright side stretches:
This exercise will help you make your inner thigh, as well as, groin connecting muscles stronger.
Here are steps to perform this exercise:
- Firstly, you have to stand your legs shoulder-width apart
- After that, try to bend your right leg knee while shifting your weight on the same leg.
- You will now feel the contraction of muscle around your inner thigh and groin area, which means you are performing the exercise in the right manner.
- Most significantly, try to pause at each side for around 20 to 30 seconds.
- Repeat the same exercise on the other side as well.
Seated stretching exercise is yet another good exercise that will help you tone and strengthens the groin muscle area.
Here are the steps that you need to follow to correctly perform the seated stretching exercise:
- First and the foremost thing that you need to do is to sit down securely on a good yoga mat on the ground.
- After this, bend you both the knees in a way that your both soles are touching each other.
- Next, place your hands on your feet and hold them firmly.
- While keeping your spine straight, try to bring your knees down towards the ground.
- When you will be doing this, you will be feeling a gentle stretch around your inner thigh and groin muscle area.
- For more effective results, don’t try to rush. Go slow by feeling the stretches and try to pause in the same posture for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Repeat this exercise around 10 to 15 times.
Sumo squats exercise is considered to be good for toning your inner thigh muscles and also for making your groin muscles stronger.
Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Stand straight with your feet quite wider and feet pointing outwards.
- Slowly come down to the squatting position till your both knees bend
- You will feel the stretch in your groin muscle area.
- Hold this posture for 20 to 30 seconds.
I hope these exercises make you feel better. If you still feel groin pain, I would recommend you to seek the assistance of a qualified personal trainer with certification in the fitness trainer course in Delhi or your general physician.