You may have guessed that your eyes are saggy and hooded because of aging. Sure the aging of skin cells is one of the reasons responsible for droopy eyes but there are many more other reasons which can cause the same.
- More and more exposure to the sun. An eyelid protects our eyes from bacteria’s and other foreign bodies but in the process, they sometimes get affected.
- Problems in the muscles which are connected to eyelids leading to droopy eyes.
Any complication in any muscle which is supporting eye movement could lead to puffy eyes or even ptosis.
- Yes strokes are terrible; they can cause damage to your brain, to your heart and to your eyes too. Droopy eyes could also lead to a problem with vision.
- If you are suffering from some serious disease like diabetes, brain tumors then you are more likely to have this kind of eyelid problem.
- Nerve injury.
Knowing the other reasons can be quite depressing though. But if there is a problem then there is always a solution you just need to find it. There are surgery or even many best eyelid lift product that can do magic to your eyes without showing any signs of surgery.
Image source: priyanamd
On an average, it cost around $4000 to $6000 to go through a surgery which is quite costlier than the eyelift products.
If you are thinking about “is surgery safe or using eyelid lift product right” then you actually don’t have to worry about it. The eyelid products are made from hypoallergic and medical materials which are comfortable and convenient for different skin types.
Though there is always a risk in surgery (known as blepharoplasty) but it is safe.
Some interesting things you will be astounded to know:
- No one can actually guess that you had an eyelid lift surgery unless and until you won’t tell them. They will notice the good changes on your face like a glowing face.
- Eyelid exercises or surgery or products to help in solving few other problems like vision improvement, puffiness, dryness, removing the unwanted fat on your upper or lower eyelid etc.
- There is a low risk in having blepharoplasty as compared to other plastic surgery.
- The surgery nearly lasts for the whole life if you have taken care of yourself properly.
- You will be discharged really early when you underwent surgery.
Do you also dream about leaving everyone transfixed when they look at you? What is the need for it? Why do you care about saggy eyes?
The answer is pretty obvious because we love ourselves and who doesn’t want to look young and charming.
The lift of eyelids will remove bagginess, excess fat, sometimes dark circles around the eyes too.
All this takes is nothing but taking care of your mental and physical health. By meditating and doing yoga with a healthy diet you will be at the best of your health and use the best eyelid lift product to get the perfect eyes how you want them to be.