Founded as a fabric and sewing accessories business in 1970, Bouclair has evolved into a lifestyle brand offering affordable, fashionable decor for every room of the home. After noticing a significant shift in consumer behavior at the end of the ‘90s, Peter Goldberg acquired Bouclair from its founder, in 2003. The company went on to open numerous stores in Ontario and subsequently became a popular name among Canadian homeowners. In order to compete in the digital world, Goldberg launched Bouclair’s e-commerce site in March of 2014. He also introduced the company’s first complete line of furniture, adding to Bouclair's already successful home accents, window treatments, and wall decor collections.
- Top 8 Tips for Building an Effective Business WebsiteIn Business
- How to Start a Relationship With Your Crush In Love Stories
- 4 Common Grains Found in Lebanese FoodIn Food
- What do you Need to Start an On-demand Fuel Delivery Business?In Business
- What to Know Before Buying a Bracelet?In Fashion & Beauty
One stop solution to
All your needs.
Reach NowOnline Reputation Repair