Lynette Boggs Perez
Lynette Boggs-Perez is an attorney and mediator representing individuals and facilitating settlements in family, child custody, child welfare and juvenile justice cases in eight counties throughout south Texas, including Bexar County. Before her life as a lawyer, Attorney Boggs worked in both city and county government in Las Vegas, Nevada for 15 years. She is a former Assistant City Manager for the City of Las Vegas. In 1999, she became the first woman elected to lead a City Council ward in the history of that city. She is also a former Clark County Commissioner. President George W. Bush appointed her as one of his six citizen trustees of the United States Naval Academy to alongside 12 members of Congress. She is a past board member of the Miss America Organization.
- Hire a WordPress Website Designer for a WebsiteIn Marketing
- How to Find the Perfect Shape of Eyebrows for YouIn Fashion & Beauty
- Stylish Gifts For Working MothersIn Fashion & Beauty
- The Components of the Development Inside Plan You Should Think About!In Real Estate
- Balancing Risks via the Implementation of Application SecurityIn Tech
One stop solution to
All your needs.
Reach NowOnline Reputation Repair